East Moline’s top insulated vinyl and wood siding service
Insulated vinyl siding and wood siding are two popular siding options in East Moline, IL.
Insulated vinyl siding is made with layers of durable plastic that are designed to resist moisture, reduce heat transfer, and protect against wind damage. It also requires minimal maintenance when compared to other materials, making it an attractive choice for many homeowners in East Moline. Additionally, it can be installed quickly and is cost-effective over time due to its longevity.
Wood siding remains a popular choice for homes in East Moline, Illinois. Natural wood provides an aesthetic appeal that many people find attractive. It also has the advantage of being more environmentally friendly than other materials due to its biodegradable nature and renewable resources used for production. However, wood does require more maintenance than other materials because it can be damaged by water or insects if not properly treated or installed correctly.
Choosing the right siding and siding contractors can be a daunting task. With Siding Experts of Mill Town, you can rest assured that you will get the best vinyl or wood siding installation in East Moline, IL. Our team has decades of experience in the industry and is dedicated to providing our customers with top-notch services. We carefully select our contractors based on their ability to provide quality workmanship, customer service, and competitive pricing. Our comprehensive selection process ensures that we match you with experienced siding contractors who know exactly how to get the job done right.
Benefits of insulated vinyl siding
Insulated vinyl siding is an increasingly popular option when it comes to home improvement projects in East Moline, Illinois. Like a knight in shining armor, insulated vinyl siding can come to the rescue of energy bills, as it provides superior insulation when compared to wood siding. Here are five reasons why insulated vinyl siding is becoming top choice for savvy homeowners in East Moline:
- Superior insulation: Insulated vinyl siding offers up to twice the amount of insulation as wood siding, which helps keep the home warm in winter and cool in summer. Additionally, the foam backing on insulated vinyl siding helps reduce noise from outside sources like traffic or construction work.
- Durability: Insulated vinyl siding has a longer lifespan than wood siding and is resistant to damage from hail, wind, and other harsh weather conditions. It also requires minimal maintenance and doesn’t require painting or staining like wood does.
- Cost savings: Installing insulated vinyl siding can save money on energy bills over time due to its superior insulation properties. This type of house siding is also more affordable than other materials such as brick or stone veneers that are often used for home exteriors.
- Variety of styles & colors: Insulated vinyl siding comes in a variety of styles and colors so homeowners can find something that fits their personal preferences and architectural style of their home. From traditional lap styles to shakes or scallops, there’s something for everyone!
Whether you’re looking for a way to save money on your monthly energy bill or just want to give your home an updated look, insulated vinyl siding provides an ideal solution for East Moline residents who are ready for a change without breaking the bank! By providing superior insulation with little maintenance required and plenty of style options available, this type of house siding ticks all the boxes when it comes to finding an energy efficient solution that looks great too!
Get In Touch
To get in touch with one of our partners today, please fill out the form or give us a call! We will be more than happy to discuss your project with you.
Wood siding is typically divided into four categories based on the method used for installation:
- Shingles: Thin pieces of wood that overlap each other in an alternating pattern for added insulation and protection against moisture damage.
- Lap boards: Long strips of wood that overlap each other side by side to create a traditional board-and-batten look.
- Beveled boards: Planks of wood which have angles cut into them along their edges to allow them to fit together snugly.
- Log cabin: Log cabin style is where full logs are used instead of planks or shingles. This type of wood siding gives an authentic rustic look to any home; however it does require more maintenance due to the larger size of each piece used compared to other options.
No matter what type of wood siding is chosen for your East Moline home, it will add lasting beauty and character to your home’s exterior. With proper maintenance and care, you can ensure that your wood siding will last for years without needing frequent replacement or repair.
Which type of wood should you choose?
There are many types of wood siding available, including cedar, pine, spruce, redwood and cypress. Each type has different features and benefits depending on your needs and budget. You should also consider factors such as climate conditions, exposure to pests or other animals, cost of maintenance and installation costs when making your decision.